Woodlands Outreach Support and Advisory Service
To support the full integration of pupils who have physical and/or ICT needs into their chosen mainstream schools.
What we do
The Outreach Support and Advisory Service (PD/ICT) works in cooperation with Plymouth schools to support individuals who have physical and ICT needs to successfully access mainstream education.
The Outreach Service aims to:
- support pupils to access the curriculum in order to encourage independence and recording of work in school.
- provide support, training and advice in manual handling.
- provide ICT training, advice and assessments that are personalised to individuals.
- provide training and advice to promote the development of fine and gross motor skills.
- offer an equipment loans service.
- support pupils, families and schools at times of transition.
- liaise with other services from health, education and social services in order to provide coordinated support to both the family and school.