Latest news for parents/carers in Cornwall
Cornwall Special Educational Needs Disability Information and Advice Support Service.
Our friendly and dedicated team can provide information, advice, support and training for parents and carers of children with special educational needs to make informed choices about their child’s education.
Our service is confidential, independent, impartial and free.
We can assist with:
• Special educational needs for 0-19 year olds
• Information and guidance on the Special Educational Needs Code of Practice
• Exclusions from school of children with special educational needs
• School admissions
• Refer you to one of our dedicated Parent Partnership Officers for further support
• Signpost you to other relevant services
• Offer training opportunities for parents and professionals
• Provide support for groups of parents/carers
• Help with access to impartial resolution services
• Arrange support for you at relevant meetings
Tel: 01736 751921
Parent Carer Council for Cornwall